Slender hips are almost always the result of a long and hard work on their appearance.
With the help of specially selected exercises, you can correct the extra centimeters on the hips for several weeks and give them an attractive shape.
1. Put your hands on your hips, lift your straight leg and describe it around your back, first left to right, then backwards. Do the same with the other leg. Repeat 6-8 times.
2. Lying on your back, using your right hand to grab your toes (for which you have to slightly bend your leg) and straighten your leg without releasing it from your hand. Repeat 3 times with each foot.
3. Stand upright, putting your feet to each other closely and folding your arms across your chest. Make hips sweeping circular movements, first slow, then faster, 6 times to the right and 6 times to the left.
4. From a position lying on a back it is easy to stretch arms or hand aside. Now pull your knees up, and then freely "drop" them first to the right, then to the left side. Repeat 8-10 times.
5. One of the most effective exercises for the buttocks: sit on the floor, lifting your knees bent at the knees, and, balancing with your hands, move on the buttocks: forward, backward, around your axis. From the first time, most likely, will not work!
To perform the exercises below, use an elastic band: tie both legs at the level of the ankle joints.
First, use a weak rubber, eventually more and more tight. Each exercise in the beginning, perform 5-8 times, gradually bringing the number of repetitions to 15.
1. For the pelvis, buttocks and thighs: lying on the left side, the legs are closed. The head rests on the left arm, bent at the elbow, the right hand rests against the floor. Slowly raise the right leg as high as possible and lower it again. Then repeat the same on the other side.
2. For the back of the thighs: lie on the stomach, the pelvis is firmly pressed to the floor. Alternately raise and lower the lower leg, bending the legs in the knees, stretching the rubber band and overcoming its resistance.
3. For the buttocks: lying on the belly, placing the forehead on crossed arms. Slowly raise an elongated leg, tearing the pelvis off the floor; the leg is lowered. Repeat with the other foot.
4. For the back surface of the legs: stand up straight, hands on the waist. Straight leg back as far as possible, knees straighten. This exercise is also useful for training the vestibular apparatus.
5. For the front of the thighs: stand up straight, hands on the waist. Pull the straight leg forward, stay in this position and lower the leg. Socks slightly unfolded.
6. For the side surfaces of the legs: lying on the back, press the spine to the floor, hands to connect behind the head. Legs raise vertically upward, without bending at the knees, dilute them as wide as possible and again reduce them.
7. For the inner thighs: lying on the left side, lean on the elbow of the left hand. The left leg is stretched, the right leg is bent in the knee and hip joints and is located in front of the left one; with his right hand grasp the right ankle joint. Raise and lower the left leg, making sure that the pelvis does not tip back. Repeat the same, lying on the right side.