Physical exercises are an excellent addition to the complex fight against cellulite. After all, with the help of fitness from cellulite, we burn excess calories, which could turn into fat and be deposited in our problem areas.
Exercises from cellulite strengthen our muscles, improve blood circulation in tissues, resulting in fat is split faster, slags are eliminated from the body. With regular exercises to strengthen muscles, cellulite gradually disappears, its development is suspended.
This simple at first glance exercise is able to create a miracle with your body. Cellulite is very afraid of jumping! Skipping rope will help to "shake" cellulite in the thighs, buttocks, lower abdomen.
Find yourself a suitable place for exercise, pick a rope for growth. At first, the duration of the exercise should be 15 minutes. Gradually time can be increased. The results will be visible after a month of regular classes - the thighs will become slimmer, the cellulite tubercles will be smoothed out.
Tip: do not throw the rope into the far corner, as soon as you have achieved the desired result. Cellulite can quickly reappear. Reduce physical activity need to gradually.
The usual sports hoop can become to you the faithful assistant in struggle against a cellulitis. When practicing with a hoop, we "disperse" blood in the waist and hips, which helps not only to lose weight quickly and to dissolve cellulite, but also to improve the work of internal organs, to strengthen the spine.
Exercises with a hoop are recommended to be performed daily in the mornings or in the first half of the day, as in the evening time the flow of blood to the digestive organs is undesirable. To twist hula-hoop it is necessary exactly 15 minutes, no more, no less. The first notable results are in a couple of weeks.
If you like to ride a bike, and you have the time and opportunity to do this - your cellulite can be sympathetic. Bicycle is the perfect exercise against cellulite. It not only strengthens the muscles of the legs, thighs and buttocks and burns extra calories. Biking improves the functioning of the heart and blood vessels, and it is the violation of venous circulation that is one of the main causes of fluid stagnation in tissues, especially in people of "solid" age.
Start the bike at a slow pace, then. When the muscles warm up, increase the tempo so that your whole body is strained. At the end of the walk, the speed should be lowered again, so that the muscles relax.
Running is one of the best ways to treat cellulite. With a pleasant jog in the morning you can lose weight, improve blood circulation, rid the body of toxins and cellulite bumps, and strengthen health in general. Well, and of course, to improve the mood, as a result of the development of "hormones of joy."
Do not take jogging as something grueling. Do not load your body more than it can withstand, it can harm you. To run it is necessary to itself in pleasure, slowly, on an empty stomach or after 1 hour after meal. Monitor breathing and pulse. Duration of jogging increase gradually, from 15 minutes to an hour.
Certainly, the most convenient and modern way of fitness against cellulite is a home simulator . However, if you do not have the opportunity to establish it, we offer no less effective anti-cellulite exercises.
1. Exercise the bike. Lie on your back, hands stretch along the trunk. Raise your legs 45 degrees above the floor and twist the "virtual pedals" for 2-5 minutes.
2. Lie on your back, legs straighten, hands - on the back of the neck or on the chest. Raise both legs simultaneously upwards by 90 degrees, then slowly lower. Repeat from 10 to 40 times, depending on your capabilities.
3. Lie on your back, bend your knees, place your hands along the body, palms rest on the floor. Raise the buttocks up, then lower down 10-20 times.
4. Sit on the floor, straighten your legs. We move the buttocks on the floor in turn, forward, simulating walking. The legs are straight, knees do not bend. We go "popoy" to the end of the room forward, then in the same way back. This is a very effective exercise for the cleavage of cellulite bumps!
5. Get on your knees. Palms rest on the floor. Pull the right leg back first, and swing back 10 times. Then repeat the same with the left foot.
6. Lie on your back, hands spread apart, press to the floor. Bend your knees. Tilt the legs first to the right, trying to reach the knee to the floor, then to the left. Repeat the exercise 10 times per side.
7. Stand on your knees, put your hands on your waist. Sit at first on your right hip, while stretching your arms forward. Return to the starting position. Now repeat the same thing, sitting on the left thigh. Perform the exercise 10-15 times.