The wrapping procedure is a very effective way of treating cellulite. Wraps can be both cold and hot . Each woman chooses a suitable method of treatment in accordance with the individual features of the skin.
Anti-cellulite wrap is easy to do at home. As a basis for the composition is well suited sea mud, crushed algae or blue clay, agar-agar, honey, dough. Sea mud and algae can be searched in pharmacies, or ordered in the salon. To enhance the wrapping effect, active substances, such as essential oils , fat-dissolving and warming components, etc., are added to the base.
1. Cleanse the skin. Before the wrapping procedure, the skin needs to be prepared. First it needs to be cleaned with a special lotion or scrub. Thus, you will remove dead skin cells that interfere with the penetration of active substances. With the help of a massage glove, go to problem sites to improve their blood circulation. Now your clean, warm skin is ready for further action.
2. Apply the mask. The next step is applying the wrapping to the body. You can buy a ready-made special composition for wraps or serum in a pharmacy. But even better - to prepare an effective composition for wraps based on folk recipes. The most effective compositions for wraps against cellulite are based on blue clay, seaweed, chocolate wraps, paraffin therapy.
Anti-cellulite masks on the body work in several directions. Nutritional microelements, included in their composition, soften fat cells, open the pores of the skin. Blue clay, wax, paraffin extracts fatty deposits on the surface of the skin.
3. Create the effect of the sauna. To activate the effect of the mask components, it is necessary to create a sauna effect on the skin: wrap the problem areas with cellophane or foil and wrap it up warmly. The effect of this home wrapping will not be worse than in the cabin. To enhance the thermal effect, try wearing special anti-cellulite shorts or, any warm clothes made of natural materials. The duration of the procedure should be 15-30 minutes - fats during this time will dissolve and exit through the pores of the skin.
4. Relaxing. During the action of the mask, it is better to lie down and relax. Try not to walk around the apartment. Rinse the mask with warm water, then apply a moisturizer on the body. The result will please you!
To strengthen the effect of the procedure, you can add any active substances to the mask, depending on the needs of your skin. In ready-made serums of complex composition, there are components that accelerate the process of splitting of fat cells and prevent the accumulation of fluid in the tissues. Such serums can be ordered in beauty salons or bought in stores and pharmacies.
5. We do massage. After the fats are dissolved, it is necessary to remove all the excess from the body outside. To this end, lubricate the skin with a massage cream, massage the problem areas intensively, excess fluid will exit through the open pores of the skin.
6. Soothes the skin. Now the skin needs to be calmed down, tightened, close the pores. Apply to it any soothing cream or anti-cellulite lotion. You should feel a slight coolness, which then goes into a pleasant warmth.
You can make wraps only from honey, but it is better to add essential oils of orange, grapefruit, lemon (4-5 drops to 2 tablespoons of honey). It effectively combats honey with algae, honey and milk (it is more convenient to use powdered milk to get a thick slurry). To do this, dilute the milk in a small amount of warm water, then mix with honey).
Caffeine, contained in grains, helps improve blood circulation and the breakdown of fats. In the coffee grounds, add 3 drops of essential oils of orange and rosemary, then apply a lot of problem areas of the body and wrap the film.
Clay improves metabolism, accelerates cell renewal and promotes rapid cleavage of fats, removes toxins and toxins from tissues. Cosmetic clay diluted with warm water to the consistency of sour cream. To enhance the effect, you can add a couple drops of citrus essential oil, a tablespoon of laminaria powder. Apply the composition to the body and wrap it for 1 hour.
This popular procedure can easily be performed at home. Parafango is a mixture of sea mud with paraffin. Thanks to the content of a rich complex of trace elements, this composition increases lymphatic drainage of the skin and cleaves cellulite tubercles.
Ground red pepper is often added to the composition for wraps against cellulite and for weight loss. Pepper has a powerful heating and irritating effect, increases blood flow to the cells, enriches the skin with nutrients.
Apple cider vinegar is a popular helper in the fight against fat deposits. It accelerates the metabolism, increases blood circulation and dissolves fats. Vinegar is mixed with cosmetic oil or honey in equal proportions and applied to the skin for 15-30 minutes.
The composition of kelp includes a rich complex of substances useful for the skin, improves nutrition and blood circulation in tissues. This component is included in most cosmetics to combat cellulite.
Wraps with green tea. Two tablespoons of tea brew in a small amount of boiling water, so that the consistence turned out to be a gruel, add a few drops of essential oils (lemon, rosemary, anise) to the mixture and apply the resulting mass to the body, turn into cellophane.
Potato wrapping. Grate the raw potatoes on a fine grater, squeeze out excess liquid. Apply the resulting gruel to the skin. Wrap the problem areas with cellophane and lie down for 40-50 minutes.
Jelly wrapping. The main active substance in this mask is agar-agar. This substance, similar in properties with gelatin, is often used for the production of confectionery. Mix 1 tbsp. a spoon of agar-agar with 20 drops of camphor oil and two yolks. Apply the mixture on the skin and wrap it with a plastic wrap. After 20 minutes rinse with warm water.
Anti-cellulite dough: mix honey and apple cider vinegar in equal parts. Add the wheat flour and mix the dough. Spread the problem areas of the body with the dough, wrap around the film and wrap it warmer. After 2 hours, remove the dough, rinse the remains under the shower. You can alternate this wrap with a curd mask every other day. To do this, apply defatted cottage cheese on the skin and wrap the film, hold the mask for 2 hours. In a month you are guaranteed 100% result.
Wraps against cellulite should be repeated 2-3 times a week for a month. In combination with proper nutrition and exercise, you will receive a 100% result. The course of treatment of cellulite should be repeated every six months.
The most effective option of wraps from cellulite is the alternation of hot and cold wraps . This alternation is not suitable only for women with a tendency to varicose veins and other vascular problems. The course of treatment consists of 12 procedures, which are carried out 3 times a week. To fix the necessary effect, medical wraps should be repeated every six months. Do not forget that the complex treatment of cellulite is still the right diet and exercise.