Beautiful and thick hair at all times were the best decoration of a woman. Long since the standard of the Russian beauty - thick curvy locks and braid up to the waist, which nowadays you will rarely see.
What just do not use the fair sex in pursuit of the desired thickness of hair - use special shampoos and balms , increase hair in expensive beauty salons, or wear false strands of hair of any length and volume. However, these methods, while convenient, create an external appearance of beauty and density of hair, but still do not allow women to feel natural and comfortable for a long time.
It should be remembered that the density of our hair depends on heredity only somewhere by 20%, the rest - on the proper care for them. Each of us can feel like a fluffy beauty from old reproductions, or modern commercials, you just need to love yourself and always allocate a little time to take care of your external attractiveness.
In order to make the hairstyle thicker and more beautiful, you must follow a few simple rules:
There are many folk recipes to achieve the density of hair - massage, masks , rubs, rinses. You just need to find what is best for you because of the structure of the hair.
Skin scalp massage is very useful for hair follicles, prevents hair loss and promotes their rapid growth. Massage is desirable to be carried out simultaneously rubbing in the scalp essential oils or infusions of herbs.
It is very useful to massage using cedar oil, which can be bought at every pharmacy. To do this, the oil is applied to the hair, the head is massaged gently in a circular motion, left for 15 minutes, then rinsed off with warm water.
You can prepare the following infusion: a small amount of mint, sage, rosemary, basil, grind, put in a glass jar and pour 2 cups of natural apple cider vinegar (if you take less dry hair), in which to add 5 drops of essential oil of lavender and 3 drops of essential oil of mint . Let it brew for 2 weeks, then apply as follows: dissolve 2 tablespoons of infusion in a glass of warm water and massage into the scalp massaging movements. It is necessary to carry out the procedure once a week, washing the hair every other day.
When rinsing hair with decoctions of herbs, it must be remembered that different herbs are suitable for different hair colors. So, for St. John's wort, ideal for St. John's wort, nettle , hop cones, oak bark; to blonde hair - chamomile and rhizome of aira; to the red hair - calendula.
The broth is prepared as follows: 3 tablespoons of any of the herbs are placed in an enamel saucepan, poured with 1 liter of boiling water, infused for 1 hour, then cooled and filtered through a sieve. Ready-mixed broth is applied to clean, well-dried hair, since the wet does not absorb well enough the beneficial components of the herbs.
Masks, unlike massage with the use of oils and rinsing with decoctions of herbs, do not more than 2 times a week and leave on the hair and scalp for a short time.
When using masks, make sure that there is no allergy to their components.
Here are a few recipes for the most commonly used masks for thick hair:
1) Pass two large bulbs through a meat grinder, then use a cheesecloth to separate the juice from the onion pulp. Grate the onion juice with light massaging movements in the hair roots, wrap the head with a towel and top with a plastic wrap. After 2 hours, wash the hair with shampoo and dry yourself without the help of a hairdryer. After 2 months of a weekly procedure, your hair will get its original fresh look and density.
2) Mix 1 tablespoon of yeast with 1 yolk and broth suitable for the color of hair grass. The mixture is put for 1 hour in a warm place to let the yeast come, then add to it 1 tablespoon burdock oil and 10 drops of any essential oil to choose from. Apply the mask over the entire length of the hair, then wrap the head with a plastic bag and on top with a dense towel, soak for 30-40 minutes, then rinse with warm water. In total, it is necessary to conduct 10 procedures at intervals of 1 every 3 days, after which to take a break for 2 months. The mask of yeast well nourishes the roots of hair and promotes their rapid growth.
3) In a half cup of kefir add 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder and 1 egg. Mix well and shake well. The resulting mixture is gradually, in several ways, applied to the hair along the entire length, starting from the roots. Cover your head with polyethylene or a shower cap. After 25 minutes, wash the mask with baby shampoo, using as a conditioner a decoction of nettle. The procedure should be repeated 2-3 times a week for 3 months. Mask of yogurt well prevents hair loss and promotes the renewal of the hairline.
4) Half a cup of sweet almonds to grind and mix with milk until a cream consistency is achieved. Blend the mixture on the hair, hold for 2 hours, then rinse with warm water. The procedure should be repeated once a week for a minimum of 1 month until the desired result is obtained.
5) Mash several pieces of rye bread in warm water in a thick slurry, apply on hair for 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water without shampoo. This mask perfectly cleanses the scalp and promotes hair growth.
To your thick hair also glisten well, you can comb them with the use of essential oils. To do this, before combing on a wooden comb with frequent teeth, a few drops of essential oil suitable for you on smell are applied. Aroma-spreading is effective if the hair is by nature not prone to fat.