In many women, the stomach is a critical zone. The problems here are due to the same reasons as the problems with the bust. The very nature is designed to make the skin in these areas easily stretch. However, the stomach is easier to bring to the "ideal state" - that is, to make elastic - than the bust. The subcutaneous fat layer on the abdomen tightly adjoins the muscles directly, there is no layer of glandular tissue, with which we can not do anything. So, by training the abdominal muscles, you thereby affect all of its tissues.
The following complex of exercises for the abdomen is recommended to be performed at least three times a week. It is very important to monitor breathing: with exertion of the muscles of the stomach, exhale, while relaxing - inhale. Young women who have not yet given birth are advised to pay special attention to strengthening the abdominal muscles; then they have a real chance that after giving birth the stomach will not hang and there will not be so called stretch marks on it!
1. Lie on your back, bending your knees at a right angle, the main support - on the heels. Hands stretch the head, you can put them under your head. Slowly raise the upper part of the trunk (head and shoulders) to an angle of approximately 30 °. Repeat 10-12 times.
2. Lie on your back, bending your legs at right angles in your knees and hip joints. Hands to rest on your knees and with effort to press on them, as if trying to bring your hips to your stomach. Count to five and relax. Repeat 5-10 times.
1. Stand up, placing slightly bent legs on the width of the shoulders, hands on the hips. Pull the pelvis forward, straining the buttocks. Go back to the IP, relaxing the muscles. Movements should be rhythmic, uniform. Repeat 20-30 times.
4. For the lateral muscles of the abdomen. Lie on your back with your head in your hands and bend your legs in your lap, throw your left foot over your right foot. Raise the body slightly and turn it to the right. Return to the IP (Figure 2). Repeat 5-10 times in each direction (changing the position of the feet).
5. For the central and lateral muscles of the abdomen. Lying on his back, his right leg raised and held at an angle of about 60 degrees to the floor, the left bend in the knee and hip joint. The right arm is extended forward parallel to the right leg, the left arm is forward and upward, also at an angle of approximately 60 °. After that, straighten the left leg, and bend the right and, accordingly, change the position of the hands (Figure 3). Repeat 5-10 times
6. Lying on your back, raise your legs perpendicular to the floor and cross them. Hands stretch along the body. Leaning on his hands, slightly raise and again lower the pelvis (Figure 4). Repeat 3-5 times for the beginning - the exercise is rather difficult.
1. Put your hands on your hips, rotate your hips first clockwise, then against (as if twisting hula-hoop). The shoulders are motionless. Repeat 10-20 times.
2. Sit down, leaning on the hands behind your back. Raise elongated legs about 30 cm from the floor, slightly leaning back. Make several movements of the legs alternately up and down, as when swimming with a crawl. Repeat 10-20 times.
3. Lie on your back, relax your muscles, hands lie on the floor behind your head. Sit down and, continuing this movement, slowly bend over to the floor until the fingers touch the toes. The legs should always be straight. Slowly return to the IP. Repeat 8-10 times.