In order to effectively get rid of acne and cleanse the skin at home, the best remedy are masks from the arsenal of traditional medicine. The naturalness of the ingredients in the composition makes them even better than salon procedures. Depending on the type of skin, everyone can find a suitable mask for themselves. Here are the most popular recipes:
1. Separate the egg white from the yolk, place it in a container and whisk thoroughly until a thick foamy condition. The resulting mixture of egg white is applied to cleansed face, soak 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. With an allergic reaction to eggs, this mask is not recommended.
2. Oat flakes mix with warm water to the state of gruel and gently put on the face. After drying after 15-20 minutes rinse with warm water.
3. Take medium-sized potatoes, peel and boil in a saucepan with a small amount of milk. Allow to cool, knead to the state of gruel and lubricate the skin of the face. After 15 minutes rinse with warm water.
4. Handful of soda in hand, add a small amount of water and apply to cleansed face. Soak for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. With periodicity 2-3 times a week makes the skin cleaner and softer.
5. Thoroughly mix 50 g of olive or vegetable oil, the same amount of honey and 1 egg yolk. The mixture should be applied to the face, neck and decollete for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
6. Add 1 teaspoon of soda and a tablespoon of warm water to a mixture of 1 tablespoon of yogurt and the same amount of fresh yeast. Stir well and apply on face for 20 minutes, then rinse with water at room temperature. For the best effect after removing the mask, apply a moisturizer to the skin. Ideal for oily and combination skin.
7. 1 tablespoon of orange pulp to mix with 2 tablespoons of cherry pulp without pits. Carefully stretch to the state of gruel and then add to it 1 tablespoon of potato starch. Stir well and apply on face. After 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
8. Mix 3 tablespoons of honey with 10 drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice. The resulting mixture should be applied to the face, then carefully place the fresh cucumber slices over the mask. After 15 minutes, remove the slices and wash off the mask with warm water. Perfectly nourishes and soothes the skin.
9. In a glass of boiled water add 2 teaspoons of honey and the same amount of tincture of calendula. Stir well until the dissolution of honey and the resulting mixture, wipe the skin with pimples 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening.
10. Pour 3 tablespoons of fresh nettle leaves 1 cup of boiling water and let it brew for 1 hour. The resulting infusion, half diluted with water, rinse the problem areas of the skin or rub them several times a day.
To ensure the skin the right care, you must first test its condition, find out what type it refers to, and based on this, choose suitable face masks.