Eels deliver a lot of trouble not only in adolescence, but sometimes in a mature. They appear as a result of the increased work of the sebaceous glands.
The expanded pores of the skin are clogged with dead cells, mixed with dust and dirt, resulting in unsightly black dots.
You can get rid of acne in various ways, from medicamentous to home grandmother's.
1. To reduce the likelihood of acne, you should adjust the work of the sebaceous glands, narrow the pores. This will help cleansing lotions marked "for oily skin." Wipe the face with a cotton swab 2-3 times a day. Thus, you not only reduce the release of fat, but also cleanse the skin of the stratum corneum and dust.
2. Wipe the skin 2 times a day with alcohol tincture of calendula, chamomile or fresh aloe juice. These plants have anti-inflammatory, soothing, drying properties, regulate the release of fat.
3. Cleansing home scrub from acne . Rasparete skin: hold your face over a boiling pan with herbs, covering your head with a towel. The pores of the skin will open as much as possible, the eels will soften. Now you can make a face peeling with a mixture of salt, soda and soap foam (in equal proportions). This mixture has a dissolving, exfoliating effect.
4. Get rid of blackheads help home masks from the pulp of pumpkin, melon, cucumber, zucchini, juice of the viburnum. Just brush your face with a slice of the above vegetables 2 times a day, without flushing. This will help narrow the pores of the skin and reduce the amount of acne.
5. Mask of white clay from acne . Cosmetic clay (white and green) effectively helps to get rid of acne. Dilute the clay with warm water to a thick slurry, add a little lemon juice and a few drops of essential oil (rosemary or tea tree) into the mass. Apply on face for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water. Then it is necessary to moisturize the skin with cream.
6. Mask of honey from blackheads . Mix in equal proportions natural honey with olive oil. Enter the egg yolk into the mixture and apply to the problem skin. After 20 minutes, wash your face. The mask effectively cares, cleanses and nourishes the skin.