Acne is one of the most common causes of anxiety, especially in adolescence and adolescence. The causes of their occurrence are a violation of the sebaceous glands due to the use of fatty and heavy food, sudden temperature changes, hormonal changes, menstrual irregularities, frequent stresses, improper selection of cosmetics for skin care. Most often, acne appears on the nose, forehead and chin, but with a prone to increased fat skin can massily pour out on most of the face, back or chest. They can be purulent, nodular, black or pink.
1) Thorough care for problem skin: the use of special moisturizing creams and lotions without fatty oils, masks, nourishing and toning the skin, protective creams in the cold season.
2) The exclusion from the daily diet of fatty high-calorie food, chocolate and flour products and the introduction into the diet of products containing zinc-seafood, beef and sprouted wheat.
3) Use of a large amount of liquid (at least 2 liters per day) to cleanse the body of toxins.
4) Daily walks in the fresh air in not too cold weather to saturate the skin with oxygen. In winter, try to avoid direct contact of the skin of the face with cold air.
5) Keep the scalp clean and timely treatment for dandruff.
1) Use of medicines based on vitamin A, sulfur or resorcinol, which remove fat and dirt from the pores of the skin.
2) The use of antibiotics that stop the reproduction of bacteria and prevent the inflammatory process, as well as, if necessary, special drugs that normalize hormonal processes.
3) Moderate sunbathing or a visit to the solarium, as ultraviolet increases the content of keratin in the skin, which reduces the activity of the sebaceous glands.
4) For skin degreasing - use sulsen soap when washing, before bedtime - a lotion with neutral pH.
5) Compliance with a strict diet - eating fruits, vegetables and seafood and excluding carbohydrate-rich foods.
6) Cleaning the face. It can be produced both in a beauty salon using modern advanced technologies, and at home using masks based on recipes of traditional medicine.
In order to avoid complications with a mass appearance of blackheads, it is better to consult a dermatologist, who will recommend a suitable treatment regimen for you.