Seasonal deficiency of vitamins, the impact of chemical detergents, stress adversely affect the condition of nails and hands. One of the most effective ways to strengthen the nails and give them a healthy and beautiful look are the nails. This rather simple and pleasant procedure improves blood circulation in the nail area and refreshes the skin of the hands well.
The composition of the baths is selected depending on the nature of the problem to be removed from the condition of the skin of hands and nails. So, oil and salt baths are good for brittle and nail varnish, soap - soften softly the coarsened skin near the nails and prepare them for the manicure procedure, gelatinous - nourish and strengthen weakened nails, herbal - remove the inflammation of the skin around the nails and accelerate their growth. Here are the recipes of some of them:
1. Mix 50 ml of warmed vegetable oil with the same amount of apple cider vinegar. It is possible to add a few drops of aromatic oil of pine, cedar, bergamot or ylang-ylang to the contents. Immerse the tips of your fingers in the bath so that the nails are completely in solution. The duration of the procedure is 10 minutes.
2. Half a cup of vegetable oil heated in a water bath and add a few drops of lemon juice. Hold the nails in the bath 15 minutes, then get wet with a napkin.
3. Dissolve 1 tablespoon of sea salt or table salt in 0.5 liters of warm water. Put your fingers in the tub and hold for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of table salt to the glass of water and 1 teaspoon of iodine. Mix thoroughly and take the procedure for 15 minutes.
5. 1 tablespoon of sea salt dissolve in a glass of warm water and add a little liquid soap. Carry out the procedure for 20 minutes.
6. In a glass of boiling water, dissolve 0.5 tablespoon of gelatin, allow the mixture to cool and immerse the nails into it for 10-15 minutes.
7. 1 tablespoon chopped herb blossoms mixed with the same amount of mint grass, pour boiling water and let it brew for 5 minutes. Lower the fingers in the bath for 15 minutes.
8. 1 tablespoon of medicinal chamomile flowers pour a glass of hot beer. Put in a water bath for 15 minutes, then drain and cool the solution. Keep fingers in the bath for 15 minutes.
When taking nail trays, the following rules should be adhered to:
- The best effect is achieved with the frequency of the procedure at least once a week;
- water should be warm (temperature about 40 degrees);
- After the procedure, a light massage of hands is done and a moisturizing cream with minerals and vitamins is applied on them.