Almost every modern woman met the concept of skin peeling. The word peeling came to us from the English verb to peel - to purify. Therefore, many cosmetics that have cleansing or exfoliating properties are referred to as peeling.
To date, most often use several types of peeling - chemical, mechanical, vacuum and laser. Each of them has different effects on the skin. The procedure of peeling is best done in the salon, since without certain experience it is possible to harm your skin.At home, you can make a mechanical face and body peeling. Our next advice, we hope, will be useful to you.
Peeling faces at home can be done with the help of cosmetics (scrubs and peelings), which contain the smallest artificial or natural solid particles (abrasives). It can be crushed apricot bones, nuts, pieces of therapeutic mud or sand, special wax. Solid microparticles exfoliate the upper dead skin, which prevents it from breathing and being renewed. The skin is released from the stale dirt, smoothed.
Cosmetic for peeling should be chosen with great care, because your skin is special, like that of others! Pay attention to the following:
1). Buy a scrub / peeling of the same cosmetic line as the rest of your skin care products - creams, lotions, gels, soaps. These funds will complement each other.
2) The product for home peeling should match your skin type and age. Young skin is easier to clean, so it does not need powerful exfoliating agents, and with age, on the contrary, it needs more abrasive particles. Also determine the type of your skin - dry, sensitive, or normal.
3) Exfoliate only on healthy, unaffected skin. With any rashes, pimples or small lesions, you can carry an infection or cause irritation. Damaged skin should be cleaned with more gentle methods - foam, gel for washing, or decoction of medicinal herbs.
The procedure for peeling at home should be carried out in accordance with your skin type.
With thin, dry or sensitive skin, peeling can be done no more often than 1 time in two weeks. Pay attention also to the composition of the scrub for dry skin: it should not contain a rough shell from nuts or seeds, it is better to purchase a cream exfoliating agent containing wax.
Oily skin needs peeling more often, once a week.
Home face peeling can be successfully done and with the help of folk recipes. Many women consider natural components much more effective than synthetic ones. The most popular and effective are the following recipes:
1. Home-made scrub from oatmeal. Grind a handful of oat flakes in a coffee grinder or blender, mix the resulting flour with water to make a viscous gruel. Now apply the obtained scrub on the face or body, while you can lightly massage the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. After a small massage, the home peeling should be washed off with warm water. Very useful to rinse after peeling face decoction of medicinal herbs (chamomile, calendula, sage, aloe). The procedure can be repeated 1-2 times a week for any type of skin.
2. Peels from the coffee grounds are very popular at home. The recipe is very simple: put a thicket or ground coffee on a clean damp skin, leave for a short while to allow the mixture to dry. Massage the skin with light circular motions, then rinse with warm water. You can mix ground coffee with cream and use as a regular scrub.
3. Peeling from clay. The clay has mild cleansing properties, absorbs excess fat and toxins. It can be used to softly clean the skin in its pure form, and to enhance the effect of exfoliation, you can add natural abrasives, for example, ground eggshells, coffee, etc. Peeling based on clay is recommended to do once a week.
Finally, let's remind her that when carrying out any kind of peeling, you should exercise caution and study the features of your skin.